I have worked both as a leader, follower and manager and understand the importance of relationships to make things happen. What do I mean by this? I believe in:
- being able to stand up, when all around you appear lost.
- doing the right thing, on a difficult day.
- allowing the plaudits to be taken by those around you but stepping forward to represent when things go wrong.
- focusing selfless commitment, the moral courage and determination to see things through, no matter the personal cost.
- becoming a better person and in gaining greater knowledge so that others around can also benefit.
- knowing that I do not have all the answers.
- looking beyond the mountains in front of me to see the clearing beyond, and notwithstanding,
- developing a better version of me.
These are things I stand for and will be judged against.
What do you believe will make you better?